|국 가 :||캐나다||지 역 :||Ontario|
|전화번호 :||1-416-961-5151||팩스번호 :||1-416-961-5988|
|주 소 :||920 Yonge Street, 4th floor. Toronto, ON Canada M4W 3C7|
학교정보 | Introduce
|재학생수||0 명||한반명수||12 명|
|학교설명||저희 ILAC(International Language Academy of Canada)은 활동적인 학교와 동시에 다양한 기관으로 부터 공인 되어져 있는 학교 입니다. 더 자세한 내용을 얻으실려면 여기를 클릭 바랍니다.
그리고 또한 LTM으로 부터 추천 되어지는 학교이기도 합니다. 더 자세한 내용을 얻으실려면 여기를 클릭 바랍니다.
- ILAC은 학생들에게 교육적인 진로를 잘 안내해 드릴 것입니다. 14개 의 4년재와 2년재 대학교들이 저희와 함께 제휴 되어져 있습니다:
- 18개의 영어 레벨를 제공 합니다. 더 자세한 내용을 얻으실려면 여기를 클릭 바랍니다.
- 10개 이상의 다양한 프로그램을 선택 할 수 있습니다. 더 자세한 내용을 얻으실려면 여기를 클릭 바랍니다.
적은인원; 한반에 평균 10~12명.
매주 월요일 계획되어진 프로그램에 한해서 각자의 레벨에 맞게 선택할수 있습니다.
50개 이상의 다른 국가인들과 함께 할 수 있는 수업 기회를 얻을 수 있습니다. 더 자세한 내용을 얻으실려면 여기를 클릭 바랍니다.
ILAC은 11개 주요 언어를 구사하는 상담원들로 구성 되어져 있습니다. 더 자세한 내용을 얻으실려면 여기를 클릭 바랍니다.
모든 ILAC 선생님들은 테솔 자격증을 소유하고 있으며 가르침에 있어 휼륭한 경력을 가지고 있습니다.
홈스테이 가족들은 한달에 한번씩 자격기준을 지키기 위해 평가 되어져 있습니다.
|학교특징||ILAC 토론토 캠퍼스:
- 토론토ILAC은 토론토 다운타운의 중심에 위치에 있습니다. Yonge and Bloor subway 역은 토론토에 Main 지하철 역으로서 버스나 지하철를 이용할 수 있는 주요 루트 입니다.
- 많은 식당들과 쇼핑몰 극장 까페등이 주변이 밀집되어 있습니다.
- 캐나다에서 가장 큰 도서관과 English language Resource center와 함께 위치해 있습니다. 열람 전용도서관 도 자유롭게 이용할수 있습니다. (off-site)
- 토론토 대학과 주요 관광지를 걸어서 다닐수 있습니다.
- TOFEL 준비를 위한 프로그램도 있습니다.
- 토플 시험 지정 장소로 채택 되었습니다
|도시설명||토론토는 북미에서 가장 활기 넘치고 국제적인 도시 중 하나입니다. 5대호 중 하나인 온타리오 호수 북쪽에 위치한 토론토는 면적 632㎢에 약 350만명의 인구가 살고 있는 캐나다 최대의 도시이며, 토론타라는 도시명은 인디언어로 '만남의 장소'라는 뜻을 가지고 있습니다. 0메트로 폴리탄 토론토는 Toronto, North York, York의 세도시로 이루어져 있으며 캐나다의 경제, 통신, 운수 산업의 중심지입니다. 토론토에서의 생활은 뉴욕과 런던 만큼이나 즐거운 도시 생활을 즐길 수 있겠지만, 반면 생활비는 훨씬 저렴한 편입니다.
토론토에는 합리적인 가격에 세계적인 요리를 맛볼 수 있는 식당, 많은 극장과 대규모 스포츠 경기장들이 있습니다.
|학교시설||- 50개의 교실과 최신 시설
- 학생 휴게 공간
- 100대의 컴퓨터와 인터넷 엑세스
- 학생편의를 위한 무선인터넷 엑세스
|기후조건||토론토는 사계절 뚜렷한 개성을 가진 도시입니다. 가을(9월-11월)에는 멋진 단풍잎과 함께 시가지가 붉은색, 노란색, 오렌지와 보라색 낙엽으로 가득하며 날씨 또한 공원에서 산책하기에 적합합니다. 토론토의 겨울(12월-3월)은 정말 흥미롭습니다. 토론토에는 눈이 많이 오기 때문에 스키와 아이스 스케이팅을 실컷 즐길 수 있습니다. 따뜻하게 차려입고 핫초콜릿을 마시며 거리를 산책해 보세요! 봄에는 모든 겨울에 쌓인 눈이 녹으면서 꽃들이 생기를 띱니다. 하절기인 7월부터 8월까지 토론토의 기온은 30℃가 넘는 날이 많아 아주 덥습니다.
프로그램 | PROGRAM
- General English
- Wondering how to improve your English?
General English is our most popular and comprehensive program. Students who take this course receive a Certificate of English fluency based on their final completed level and length of study.
Students gain the English speaking and writing skills necessary to excel in everyday social situations, as well as develop listening, reading, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and idiom skills. Students also have the option to choose their electives to target specific areas they wish to improve.
Our classes are educational, fun and taught by the best teachers in the business.
- Exam Preparation(TOEFL,Cambridge FCE or CAE, IELTS
- Students Preparing for international English proficiency exams can begin as early as level 10. TOEFL
and IELTS courses are divided by levels. Students are trained in all aspects of the exams. Cambridge
courses are divided by levels. Students at level 10 prepare for the FCE and students at level 14 prepare
for the CAE
- Business English
- This is a great option for students who want to develop English skills for employment and practical business situations.
Topics include negotiating, networking, managing meetings, interviewing, and socializing in a business environment. Students learn how to write effective business memos, letters, e-mails, informal and formal reports and presentation materials.
Students also gain the ability to give effective presentations and develop the skills necessary to pass the Cambridge Business English Examination (BEC), which is internationally recognized and tests the skills for using English in the workplace.
- Teacher Training (TESOL)
- Certificate and Diploma Courses Offered in Toronto only.
The International TESOL Certificate is for Canadians & international students who wish to go to a foreign country to teach English, or want an additional academic English achievement for their resume.
Students study alongside native Canadians preparing to start their English as a Second Language teaching careers.
The Certificate course includes 100 hours of instruction plus a mandatory 10-hour practicum.
The Diploma course is for those who wish to teach English within Canada. It includes 100 hours of instruction plus a mandatory 20-hour practicum. All non-native speakers must meet the minimum language requirements of TESOL Canada.
- University Pathway
- All students who graduate from the Pre-Degree Certificate program are able to achieve the required
TOEFL score and acquire the academic skills to succeed in University. This includes writing essays,
researching and giving oral presentations. Our team of qualified University Placement specialists will
help you gain acceptance to the University or College of your choice.
- GMAT Preparation
- Planning to enrol in an MBA program? ILAC helps students prepare for business school.
Eligible students can take ILAC's GMAT Preparation Course. Here they can sharpen their verbal and quantitative skills and gain proven test taking strategies to score well on the GMAT.
Students can then enrol in the GMAT Preparation course with The Princeton Review, recognized as the leading GMAT preparation program. The course runs for 9 weeks and consists of one weekly three-hour class.
Students can take the course at the same time as our Pre-Degree Program, either in the evening or on weekends. Students may also take the GMAT course immediately after finishing the Pre-Degree Program.
- Study & Work Program
- This program is designed for students to work in Canada after completing their English studies.
Students must be at least level 12(Advanced fluency). Students with Advanced or High English
will have better placement options. Students can choose from many different positions in hospitality
or professional fields.
- English Internship
- - Professional Focused Internship Program
- Hospitality Focused Internship Program
- Resort Focused Internship Program
Part 1 : English Course Component (30/38 in-class English lessons per week)
Students begin studies in General English at the ILAC campus in Toronto or Vancouver. Students are assigned a principal class based on their tested English level. In addition, students will receive focused Business English language instruction during the final 4 weeks of the in-class component. Topics may include workplace communication, oral presentations, interview skills, and Canadian business issues.
Part 2 : Internship Component
Students will leave their ILAC campus in order to begin their Professional Focus internship. Placements are arranged in any business field for the purposes of applying the language learned in class. The work placement duration will not exceed 50% of the entire program duration.
Part 3 : Supervised Research Component (2 weeks)
After the practical component is complete, students will return to ILAC campus in Toronto or Vancouver. in the final component of the program, students will research and complete a final report of 1,000 to 2,000 words related to their internship placement experience. An ILAC research advisor will provide support and assistance to the student. Students will also conduct an oral presentation of their report in English to earn the final crertificate.
Students must attend a minimum of 80% of the in-class component and demonstrate professionalism in the on-site practical component. Meet English requirement: Advanced+ (level 12 of 17)
Cost : $1,200 CAD one-time placement fee
Toronto and Vancouver
Work Placement Duration
Minimum 8 weeks up to 50% of the entire program duration. (Please note that the minimum duration for the engineering field is 12 weeks.)
Business Administration, Engineering, Media, Tourism, and Law. (Please enquire about other professional specializations).
Work Placement Start Dates
All year, however placements cannot begin between December 1st and January 15th.
Age : 19~30 years old
- High School Year (40주)
- Students will take 10 courses, which include a combination of : 3 English courses (12 weeks of English for University) + 7 high-school credits (grade 12 or 11)
- Students who complete the requirements for grade 12 will receive a Canadian High School Diploma
- We also offer grade 10 and 11, please contact us for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our academic advisors are successful at placing students in the best universities and colleges in Canada. Students have personal contact with counsellors and university placement advisors
- Students have the change to increase their average marks and improve their academic admissibility to top universities
- Graduates will be eligible to apply to any college or university as a Canadian high school graduate
- As a high school student you will receive university counselling from the high school and from ILAC which will help you make the best education choices
- Earn a Canadian High School Diploma and improve your average marks
- Acceptance to a top Canadian universities or colleges in Canada
- Build a strong foundation in the Canadian education system, which will greatly improve your success at university
- The High School Year is one academic year and can be finished in 40 weeks
- Students may require a longer study period to complete grade 12 if they need English as a Second Language courses first
- Minimum English level required to commence a High School Year Program is level 12 at ILAC(completion of Pre-Advanced level) can immediately begin taking a combination of Engliah and grade-12 high school courses
- Students who test at a lower English level will be required to study Power English but it is mandatory to choose Power Academic Writing as an option (8 lessons per week).
- Completed grade 11 or 12 of high school from home country
- $12,000 for High School Year (10 courses)
- Additional credits - $1200 per credit
- September 16 : December 15, 2010
- January 5 : March 30, 2011
- April 2 : June 30, 2011
- Students who require English first, may start on an ILAC start date.
University Placement Services
- Our experienced University Pathway Advisors will help you apply to university. Contact us for Free Academic Counselling at email@example.com
비용계산은 로그인 후 이용하실 수 있습니다.